Setting up our blanket at the park again attracted some inquisitive birds - pigeons and seagulls this time though. One of the seagulls clearly did NOT want to share the stakeout with any of his feathered friends and proceded to tell them so over and over and over again throughout our lunch. Once we'd finished our yummy burgers and thrown away the trash we settled in for a bit of a relax and the birds gave up. We could definately get used to this kind of a day!
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Pic-a-nic Basket
Setting up our blanket at the park again attracted some inquisitive birds - pigeons and seagulls this time though. One of the seagulls clearly did NOT want to share the stakeout with any of his feathered friends and proceded to tell them so over and over and over again throughout our lunch. Once we'd finished our yummy burgers and thrown away the trash we settled in for a bit of a relax and the birds gave up. We could definately get used to this kind of a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there you two! Looks like you're having a great time - I'm jealous!
Could you send me a current email addy for you? I never got it into my address book and now I can't email you! :(
Talk soon!
-Lisa
I bet you wish that you had a fish quilt to spread out and nap on in the park! Hee hee
Really - sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon. I might have to recreate that here in Iowa City this summer!
Post a Comment