Josh and Kristi are spending time in Melbourne and along with the work, we've got this blog to keep our travels in one place.
Look at you go! Before you know it...you're gonna be entering some surfing competition....
How many tries before this standing up picture? Looks like fun!!
Looks to me like he's just standing on a sand bar...;) Congrats on a honing a new skill! Mind the big rocks, and be sure that you aren't wearing "yummy yellow" with the great whites lurking.
Just makes me want to break out in song...probably some old Beach Boys tune. Somehow I don't see Josh as surfer dude...tri guy is more his style!
I swear you are on a year or two vacation!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Look at you go! Before you know it...you're gonna be entering some surfing competition....
How many tries before this standing up picture? Looks like fun!!
Looks to me like he's just standing on a sand bar...
;) Congrats on a honing a new skill! Mind the big rocks, and be sure that you aren't wearing "yummy yellow" with the great whites lurking.
Just makes me want to break out in song...probably some old Beach Boys tune. Somehow I don't see Josh as surfer dude...tri guy is more his style!
I swear you are on a year or two vacation!
Post a Comment