Friday, February 2, 2007

Moving Day

Just a quick post as we pack up our hotel room and get ready to move everything over to the apartment where we will be living while we are here in Melbourne. We have chosen a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom place in Port Melbourne that is only a couple of blocks from the beach. It has good amenities - workout room, pool, tennis court - and is located a few blocks from a nice street with many shops and restaurants to explore!

Unfortunately, it sounds like we will not have a phone line for at least a week and, therefore, we will likely not have internet access at our home for 3-4 weeks. Don't worry - we will be creative in keeping in touch!

Here's to a fun-filled day of moving!

10 comments:

TriShannon said...

Happy moving day! Hopefully you are back on-line soon.

I started an Ironman blog. I'm sure your Aussie adventures will be much more exciting, but you can also follow my journey to IMWI.

Anonymous said...

Love the blog...I hear about you from your Mom... and how great you found an apartment!!
Hope the moving goes well for you.....
Juanita

Unknown said...

So glad you started up a blog. I'm really looking forward to keeping up with you guys. Make sure to pass on your new address via email when you have time. We'll be moving this weekend, too, so I'll be thinking of you!

haarsby said...

Yay for permanent temporary living! Hope all is well down under! Love you both!

Unknown said...

Great idea! We miss you guys and all wish we were there with you..especially this weekend. We're looking at -35 w/ the windchill.

tim said...

To have to be that close to the beach will be a real bummer. No fun at all, I'm sure. :)

It's a day for the tech-weight silks, as an "arctic mass" moves through. That sounds funny.

We'll be having a housewarming party for you guys this weekend at our house. Hope you can make it. @< ;P Congrats!

Unknown said...

I still expect to see you down in your old NRG Office each day.

I'm sure you will be glad when you get moved in. Enjoy the nice sunny weather. Don't let the dingo's get you.

Everyone here in Denver misses you.

Unknown said...

Hey Josh & Kristi,

It looks like you are fitting right in with your life in Australia. I'm confused though, it looks like you are on more of a vacation than doing actual work!

We are finally getting a warm up in Denver this week and hope that some of this snow will melt. It has been very dangerous to run and a week ago, we had some accidents in the group slipping on ice.

Other than that, all is well in Colorado.

Thanks for the nice blog!

Jim & Debbie

Unknown said...

Roger and Shirley Blackmore are now officially registered as Google users, and have bookmarked your blog. We're looking forward to seeing more of your adventures.

Granddad and Shirley

Unknown said...

Hey, guys. Good to hear about all of your adventures. I look forward to reading about how things are going and to seeing more of your great pictures. Love from Minneapolis (brr!), Lissa & Nate