On the bright side, we now have a phone line at our apartment. On the not-so-bright side, we still won't have internet for at least a week and probably two. Kristi has been able to spend some time with another Accenture-wife who already has internet to check e-mails and such but there just isn't enough time in the day to do e-mails, explore shops AND update a blog.
Last weekend we took a short trip with the Down Under Social Club (an Accenture group of ex-Pats) to Torquay to get a surfing lesson. Once we get the pictures off our camera we'll get them posted but for now, here's the teaser that my friend Claudia took before we got into the water. Have no fear in true beach form I ended up sunburned again....but not too badly.
The surfing was good but definately a challenge, as mentioned keep an eye out for more updates once Kristi gets back on the 'net. This weekend is planned for a quiet one around home but that doesn't mean there still won't be adventures and we'll keep the updates posting here.
2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! Surfing is on my list of things I want to try someday.
Life is tough. I took my SHORT walk(this is Mom) today in 3 layers at about 10 below. I think all that showed of skinwas two eyes. Linda is in Texas enjoying 50's. I'm here not doing somuch enjoying.
Post a Comment