Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kristi Needs Help

As part of my Business Development module for my massage course, I have to create a business name/logo and obtain feedback from at least 3 people. After *much* deliberation I have come up with the following and would like to request your feedback. This is obviously a quick Microsoft Word mock-up, but that's as far as my artistic talent takes me :)


If you are willing to help, please leave a comment or email with your responses to these questions:
1. What is your first reaction to the name/logo?
2. What message do you receive from the name/logo?
3. What would you see as an improvement?

Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

TriShannon said...

I like it! My first reaction is that it is catchy. Shoot... I already forget the second question. What do I get from it? I immediately catch on that you are geared towards athletes. And, I'll have to give it some though for improvement possibilities.

I didn't do a very good job of answering your questions. But I'm very excited for you and this new adventure!

Jenn said...

love the catchy name...

okay so this is sort of copying but my well-loved massage therapist in colorado (jan fuller - and she's incredible at ashiatsu (sp?)) had a photograph in black and white of a hand massaging a foot, then another massaging shoulders and another of some other body part. it was a very cohesive package - her business cards, art on the wall in her massage studio, mailer. just a thought as i know you guys love photography and if you have access to those aussie rules football baodies as models then you're all set! :)

Anonymous said...

This is Myra. I like the person figure, but I guess I first thought of Hamsters as the happy ones to which you might be referring. Sorry, but you want honest first reactions. Laugh it off.

Maybe something with a Hands On would have lead me to massage instead of pets. "Hands On Body Works" Hats off to you in the adventure. Myra

tim said...

Very cute. I like the name and the idea. I'm thinking that there is a whole range of advertising options like having temporary tattoos put on the backs of runner's legs at races. Sort of "these hamstrings supported by" type situation. Maybe just an iconic smiley face that people could apply to their "hammies". Lets work on something. :)