Josh and Kristi are spending time in Melbourne and along with the work, we've got this blog to keep our travels in one place.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Ironman Pics
The Ironman and WA Holiday pictures are up on flickr now for your viewing pleasure - but they won't have full comments/descriptions until later in the week. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lookin pretty good after a little bit of exercise...........L&L
Congratulations Josh!! Awesome job in the Ironman Western Australia! That is quite an accomplishment. And Kristi - more power to you as you participate in all the triathlons. I wish I had as much energy as you!
Thank goodness for your blog.....we get to live vicariously through you. You guys rock!!
3 comments:
Lookin pretty good after a little bit of exercise...........L&L
And he's still smilin folks....obviously he wasn't working too hard ;-) Congrats! See you soon!
Congratulations Josh!! Awesome job in the Ironman Western Australia! That is quite an accomplishment.
And Kristi - more power to you as you participate in all the triathlons. I wish I had as much energy as you!
Thank goodness for your blog.....we get to live vicariously through you.
You guys rock!!
Post a Comment